1. Collect. When you use the SODA app, we automatically collect and store certain information about your mobile device, location, and your activities within the app. This information includes type of device (model and manufacturer), operating system and version number, app version number, device ID, advertising ID (e.g., Android Advertising Identifier or Advertising Identifier for iOS), IP address, browser type, network type (WiFi or cellular), mobile service provider, internet service provider (ISP), time zone, language, and the date and time you accessed our services.
We may also include your GPS location (if you allowed location services), and/or location data derived from your IP address, such as postal code, city, state, and country. Your Facebook access token and/or Facebook user ID (if you registered or connected to your Facebook account), as well as, your Whatsapp external ID (if you registered with Whatsapp) may also be included.
As you use the SODA app we also collect data with regards to your actions within the app. This data may include the date, time, and location you opened the app, content you have shared and which third party networks you have shared the content to (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), dates you have requested, confirmed, or cancelled, mixers you have created, joined, or left, if you have read, or deleted any messages, any changes made to your profile or account settings, and the date and time you deactivated your account.
2. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, for the following purposes:
1. To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, to provide our services;
2. Create, maintain, customize, and secure your SODA account;
3. Display your profile and content to other SODA users so that you may interact with each other;
4. Provide customer support, respond to your inquiries, troubleshoot issues, manage our services, and respond to requests, questions, and/or comments;
5. Communicate with you about our services, including notifications based on your account settings, service announcements and/or administrative messages;
6. Help us better understand how our services are being used by identifying patterns and trends in usage, so that we are able to better design the SODA app and our services, and improve your experience on SODA;
7. Identify and fix technical errors;
8. Maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the SODA app, our website, databases and services, and prevent, detect, identify, investigate, or respond to, potential or actual, claims, liabilities, criminal activity, fraud or malicious activity;
9. For testing, research, analytics, and product development, including to develop and improve the SODA app, website, and services;
10. To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
11. To achieve purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection;
12. For any other purpose with your consent.
3. How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may disclose your personal information to a third party such as an affiliate, or a service provider, for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
4. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Although we use administrative, physical, and technical measures, which are consistent with industry recognized standards, to help protect the personal information you submit via our services from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email or mobile application transmission or method of electronic storage is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting personal information through our services and take special care in deciding which personal information you provide us with.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
6. How Do We Respond To Legal Requests or Prevent Harm?
We access, preserve and share your personal information with regulators, law enforcement or others in response to a legal request, such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
We will also access, preserve or share your personal information with regulators, law enforcement or others if we have a good-faith belief it is necessary in order to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of our services, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
8. How To Contact Us